8 Paranormal Mysteries!
I’m excited to announce I was invited to be in an anthology with seven other great authors. I’ve included Dog Days of Voodoo. If you’ve read it already, I hope you pick up the set to check out the rest of the authors. Eight full-length paranormal books are up for grabs. Happy reading.
A Full Five Stars for this Impressive Book.
Broken Branches is a book by M Jonathan Lee published by Hideaway Fall Publishing.
I don’t often hand out a full five stars unless I find the story gripping, the dialogue honest, and the plot involved enough to keep me interested. In Broken Branches by M Jonathan Lee I I found all three.
The story opens up with the atmospheric description of a cursed tree. The cloying branches reaching towards a storybook type cottage but inside it is far from the happy family set up. There is something remaining unspoken between the main characters, we’re confronted by Rachel’s distance from Ian. He believes that if he solves the mystery of his family’s curse then he can reach her.
Whilst we don’t see much from Rachel’s point of view during the story it is in a way mirroring Ian’s own separation from his wife. If this was intentional on the part of the author then it certainly was a masterstroke. There were moments in the story that left you gasping and holding your breath as you read on. The suspense and moments of dread increased as Ian moved closer to the answers he needed.
If you want a story that will keep you guessing until the last pages, a creepy read filled with ethereal touches then let Broken Branches reach out for you…
No matter what you prefer to read, you’re sure to find something you like below.
All answers to the questions below will be found in the books Amazon page, either in the blurb or the Amazon free excerpt. You do not have to download/purchase the book to be entered to win. Only correct answers will be entered for the prizes. Each answer counts as one entry.
Any questions can be directed to Marissa at Marissa@MarissaDobson.com
- Eight $25 Amazon gift cards
- Signed Paperback of The Prince’s Game by Lexi C. Foss
- eCopy (from Amazon) of Dropping the Gloves, releasing 7/6 by Mignon Mykel
- ebook of winner’s choice from Nicole Zoltack’s backlist
- Paperback, ebook, bracelet, and keychain from Danielle Lee Zwissler
- Two backlist ebook copy from Lucy Felthouse
- Theirs to Treasure by Marissa Dobson
- A Summer Nanny In Fairbanks by Jeanette Dawson
- Tessa’s Garden by Jeanette Dawson
- Salvage Him by Sydney Aaliyah Michelle
- Tame Me by Natalie Rios
- Seriously Messed Up by Luke Young
- Summer Heat; A Steamy Romance Collection by Caitlyn Lynch
- Pretend To Be Mine by Suzie Nelson
- Start Again by J. Saman
- Start Over by J. Saman
- Caress: The Complete Edition by Josie Litton
- Kiss Me at Last by Holly Cortelyou
- Fall With Me by Jayne Frost
- Billionaire Bash by Natalia Banks
- Vacation Bride by Vicky Loebel
- Sweat It Out by Starla Harris
- Alex: A Chicago Bad Boy Romance by Peter Presley
- Over the Ivy Wall by Rosa Sophia
- Orion Cross My Sky by Rosa Sophia
- Cam by Julia Bright
- The Prince’s Game by Lexi C. Foss
- The Return by Anne L. Parks
- SEAL of Approval by Sarah J. Brooks
- Nate and Hailey: The Sunnydale Weddings by Constance M. Phillips
- Waiting a Lifetime by Michele E. Gwynn
- Altercation by Mignon Mykel
- Tangled up in You by A.L. Vincent
- The Cowboy Takes A Bride by Kristi Rose
- SEAL’D Tight by Ellie Danes
- The Ranger’s Wife by Eveline Hart
- Forever’s Fight by Marissa Dobson
- Storm Queen by Marissa Dobson
- Of Cinder and Madness by Nicole Zoltack
- Of Rose and Cruelty by Nicole Zoltack
- Shifting Tactics Part One by McKayla Schutt
- Red Eclipse by McKayla Schutt
- Blood & Holy Water by Joynell Schultz
- Demon’s Fever by T.F. Walsh
- Sacrificed to the Sea Lord by Starla Night
- Snared by Saber by Shelley Munro
- Bad to the Bone by Crystal Dawn
- Razar by Catty Diva
- The Vixen’s Bark by Laura Greenwood
- Kane’s Bounty by A.S. Fenichel
- Dragon’s Touch by Cecilia Lane
- Dark One’s Mistress by Aldrea Alien
- Hidden by KH LeMoyne
- Dragon Rider’s Gift by KH LeMoyne
- Beyond the Sun by Sandra Bischoff
- Fur Ever Yours by Melanie James
- Karma Inc by Melanie James
- Legacy by Lindsey R. Loucks
- Saint: A Wolf’s Hunger by Bella Roccaforte
- My Perfect Life at Cornish Cottage by S J Crabb
- The Diary of Madison Brown by S J Crabb
- Build a Mate by Janice Croom
- Death of an Island Tart by Janice Croom
- Sweet Spot by Lucy Felthouse
- Grand Slam by Lucy Felthouse
- No Reservations by R.E. Hargrave
- Fisher of Men by Phoebe Alexander
- Strangers At The Altar by Lacey Wolfe
- Temptation by Kelsey Karson
- Love, Lies & Clones by Joynell Schultz
- Outlaw’s Hope by Lena Bourne
- Twenty-Five Years Ago Today by Stacy Juba
- Return To Newport by Anne L. Parks
- The Bounty Hunters by MJ Nightingale
- The girl in A Glass Cage by Xander Hersh
- Anxiety: Episode 1 to 6 by H. D. Thomson
Jase had a life, a job he loved, a fiancée, a future. Until the one thing he believed he could always win against took the one thing he loved, and he couldn’t do a thing to save her. One fire and Jase’s life had gone up in smoke.
Jase’s life now hangs out of balance. He doesn’t know how to live without the one person he grew up with. He doesn’t want to live without her. He doesn’t want to face another day on his own.
His life spirals out of control and he doesn’t want help. He doesn’t want to live with this guilt he has hanging over his head every day. His control has slipped and he doesn’t know how to get it back. But his friend and colleague, Mark, steps up and takes the brunt of Jase’s anger and frustration. He pushes him to face his demons.
Only time will tell if Jase will return as a firefighter, or whether he will be forever lost in the dark abyss that is now his life.
Check this out! Within a few minutes, you’ll be as hooked on this story as I am!
An Emily Stone Thriller
Copyright © 2017 by Jennifer Chase
Life is not worth living if you cannot make a difference—right a wrong, save an innocent life, or catch a serial killer. ~ Emily Stone
ESCAPE WAS IMPOSSIBLE. TEARS STREAMED down her face as she sat in the darkness and waited for the man to return. There was no other choice—but to wait.
She hadn’t eaten anything in three days and had only a limited amount of water—her strength continued to fade with every hour. With her wrists and ankles secured with duct tape, her skin stung with pain every time she struggled to move. At least the man had peeled the tape from her eyes and mouth so that she could see something besides pitch-blackness.
Even if she could escape, the only way to safety was jumping into the frigid water, but she could…
View original post 2,360 more words
This is my favourite poem. What’s yours?
I lost the love of heaven above by John Clare
I lost the love of heaven above,
I spurned the lust of earth below,
I felt the sweets of fancied love,
And hell itself my only foe.
I lost earth’s joys, but felt the glow
Of heaven’s flame abound in me,
Till loveliness and I did grow
The bard of immortality.
I loved, but woman fell away;
I hid me from her faded flame.
I snatched the sun’s eternal ray
And wrote till earth was but a name.
In every language upon earth,
On every shore, o’er every sea,
I gave my name immortal birth
And kept my spirit with the free.